VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center from your computerSony Corporation
. Further information on Sony Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience folder, depending on the user's option during setup. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center. VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center's main file takes around 9.50 KB (9728 bytes) and its name is MSOLauncher.exe.
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.50 KB (9728
bytes) on disk.
- MSOLauncher.exe (9.50 KB)
This data is about VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center version 6.00.0729.
alone. Click on the links below for other VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is a program offered by Sony Corporation. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center". If it exists on your system the VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center application will be found automatically. When you select VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center.
8. After uninstalling VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 21:08:07.100