You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Universal Extractor for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Universal Extractor from your computerCopyright (C) Jared Breland
. More information about Copyright (C) Jared Breland can be read here
. Click on http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
to get more data about Universal Extractor on Copyright (C) Jared Breland's website. You can uninstall Universal Extractor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line mshta. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. UniExtract.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 960.50 KB (983552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Universal Extractor. They take about 15.05 MB (15782722
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UniExtract.exe (960.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (447.50 KB)
- arc.exe (82.50 KB)
- arj.exe (264.10 KB)
- AspackDie.exe (13.00 KB)
- AspackDie22.exe (13.00 KB)
- cdirip.exe (16.00 KB)
- clit.exe (96.00 KB)
- cmdTotal.exe (5.50 KB)
- Exe2Aut.exe (49.00 KB)
- Expand.exe (57.89 KB)
- Expander.exe (404.00 KB)
- extractMHT.exe (418.81 KB)
- E_WISE_W.EXE (37.50 KB)
- helpdeco.exe (231.50 KB)
- i3comp.exe (117.00 KB)
- i5comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- i6comp.exe (131.50 KB)
- innounp.exe (622.00 KB)
- IsXunpack.exe (57.00 KB)
- jcabxmsi.exe (48.00 KB)
- kgb_arch_decompress.exe (852.00 KB)
- lessmsi.exe (28.00 KB)
- lzop.exe (128.00 KB)
- MsiX.exe (136.00 KB)
- NBHextract.exe (76.00 KB)
- pea.exe (3.46 MB)
- PEiD.exe (214.00 KB)
- RAIU.EXE (87.50 KB)
- SfxSplit.exe (56.75 KB)
- STIX_D.EXE (46.50 KB)
- tee.exe (16.50 KB)
- trid.exe (106.00 KB)
- UHARC04.EXE (98.50 KB)
- unarc.exe (325.50 KB)
- unlzx.exe (44.13 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (324.59 KB)
- unshield.exe (113.50 KB)
- UNUHARC06.EXE (206.50 KB)
- unzip.exe (200.00 KB)
- unzoo.exe (45.58 KB)
- upx.exe (1.56 MB)
- uudeview.exe (130.97 KB)
- WUN.exe (49.00 KB)
- xace.exe (359.00 KB)
- zpaq.exe (1.07 MB)
- diec.exe (92.50 KB)
- exeinfope.exe (1.25 MB)
- dark.exe (28.00 KB)
The current page applies to Universal Extractor version 220.127.116.119
only. Click on the links below for other Universal Extractor versions:
...click to view all...
Universal Extractor is an application marketed by the software company Copyright (C) Jared Breland. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Universal Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Universal Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Universal Extractor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Universal Extractor". The Universal Extractor application will be found very quickly. After you click Universal Extractor in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Universal Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Universal Extractor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
- The uninstall string is: mshta
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Universal Extractor.
8. After uninstalling Universal Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Universal Extractor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Universal Extractor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland from your PC, nor are we saying that Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Universal Extractor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 21:02:28.170