You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Universal Extractor for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Universal Extractor from your computerCopyright (C) Jared Breland
. More information about Copyright (C) Jared Breland can be read here
. Click on http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
to get more data about Universal Extractor on Copyright (C) Jared Breland's website. You can uninstall Universal Extractor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line mshta. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. UniExtract.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 960.50 KB (983552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Universal Extractor. They take about 15.05 MB (15782722
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UniExtract.exe (960.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (447.50 KB)
- arc.exe (82.50 KB)
- arj.exe (264.10 KB)
- AspackDie.exe (13.00 KB)
- AspackDie22.exe (13.00 KB)
- cdirip.exe (16.00 KB)
- clit.exe (96.00 KB)
- cmdTotal.exe (5.50 KB)
- Exe2Aut.exe (49.00 KB)
- Expand.exe (57.89 KB)
- Expander.exe (404.00 KB)
- extractMHT.exe (418.81 KB)
- E_WISE_W.EXE (37.50 KB)
- helpdeco.exe (231.50 KB)
- i3comp.exe (117.00 KB)
- i5comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- i6comp.exe (131.50 KB)
- innounp.exe (622.00 KB)
- IsXunpack.exe (57.00 KB)
- jcabxmsi.exe (48.00 KB)
- kgb_arch_decompress.exe (852.00 KB)
- lessmsi.exe (28.00 KB)
- lzop.exe (128.00 KB)
- MsiX.exe (136.00 KB)
- NBHextract.exe (76.00 KB)
- pea.exe (3.46 MB)
- PEiD.exe (214.00 KB)
- RAIU.EXE (87.50 KB)
- SfxSplit.exe (56.75 KB)
- STIX_D.EXE (46.50 KB)
- tee.exe (16.50 KB)
- trid.exe (106.00 KB)
- UHARC04.EXE (98.50 KB)
- unarc.exe (325.50 KB)
- unlzx.exe (44.13 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (324.59 KB)
- unshield.exe (113.50 KB)
- UNUHARC06.EXE (206.50 KB)
- unzip.exe (200.00 KB)
- unzoo.exe (45.58 KB)
- upx.exe (1.56 MB)
- uudeview.exe (130.97 KB)
- WUN.exe (49.00 KB)
- xace.exe (359.00 KB)
- zpaq.exe (1.07 MB)
- diec.exe (92.50 KB)
- exeinfope.exe (1.25 MB)
- dark.exe (28.00 KB)
The current page applies to Universal Extractor version 220.127.116.119
only. Click on the links below for other Universal Extractor versions:
...click to view all...
Universal Extractor is an application marketed by the software company Copyright (C) Jared Breland. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Universal Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Universal Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Universal Extractor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Universal Extractor". If it is installed on your PC the Universal Extractor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Universal Extractor in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Universal Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Universal Extractor:
- The publisher is: http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
- The uninstall string is: mshta
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Universal Extractor.
8. After uninstalling Universal Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Universal Extractor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Universal Extractor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland from your PC, nor are we saying that Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Universal Extractor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 21:02:28.170