This info is about Universal Extractor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Universal Extractor from your PCCopyright (C) Jared Breland
. Additional info about Copyright (C) Jared Breland can be found here
. Click on http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
to get more details about Universal Extractor on Copyright (C) Jared Breland's website. You can remove Universal Extractor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line mshta. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 956.00 KB (978944 bytes) on disk and is labeled UniExtract.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Universal Extractor. They occupy 11.68 MB (12251677
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UniExtract.exe (956.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (255.50 KB)
- arc.exe (82.50 KB)
- arj.exe (264.10 KB)
- AspackDie.exe (13.00 KB)
- AspackDie22.exe (13.00 KB)
- BOOZ.EXE (14.07 KB)
- cdirip.exe (16.00 KB)
- clit.exe (96.00 KB)
- cmdTotal.exe (5.50 KB)
- Exe2Aut.exe (49.00 KB)
- Expander.exe (404.00 KB)
- extractMHT.exe (418.81 KB)
- E_WISE_W.EXE (37.50 KB)
- helpdeco.exe (231.50 KB)
- i3comp.exe (117.00 KB)
- i5comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- i6comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- innounp.exe (579.50 KB)
- IsXunpack.exe (57.00 KB)
- jcabxmsi.exe (48.00 KB)
- kgb_arch_decompress.exe (852.00 KB)
- lessmsi.exe (28.00 KB)
- lzop.exe (128.00 KB)
- MsiX.exe (136.00 KB)
- NBHextract.exe (76.00 KB)
- pea.exe (2.53 MB)
- PEiD.exe (214.00 KB)
- RAIU.EXE (87.50 KB)
- SfxSplit.exe (56.75 KB)
- STIX_D.EXE (46.50 KB)
- tee.exe (16.50 KB)
- trid.exe (104.50 KB)
- UHARC02.EXE (97.11 KB)
- UHARC04.EXE (98.50 KB)
- unarc.exe (209.00 KB)
- unlzx.exe (44.13 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (304.09 KB)
- UNUHARC06.EXE (206.50 KB)
- unzip.exe (200.00 KB)
- upx.exe (1.56 MB)
- uudeview.exe (130.97 KB)
- WUN.exe (49.00 KB)
- xace.exe (359.00 KB)
- zpaq.exe (527.50 KB)
- dark.exe (28.00 KB)
This page is about Universal Extractor version 126.96.36.1997
only. You can find below info on other versions of Universal Extractor:
...click to view all...
Universal Extractor is an application marketed by Copyright (C) Jared Breland. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Universal Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Universal Extractor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Universal Extractor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Universal Extractor". If it exists on your system the Universal Extractor program will be found automatically. After you click Universal Extractor in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Universal Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Universal Extractor:
- The software company is: http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
- The uninstall string is: mshta
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Universal Extractor.
8. After uninstalling Universal Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Universal Extractor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Universal Extractor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland from your computer, we are not saying that Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Universal Extractor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-26 04:58:37.083