This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Universal Extractor for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Universal Extractor from your computerCopyright (C) Jared Breland
. Take a look here
for more info on Copyright (C) Jared Breland. You can read more about related to Universal Extractor at http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
. mshta is the full command line if you want to remove Universal Extractor. Universal Extractor's main file takes about 978.00 KB (1001472 bytes) and its name is UniExtract.exe.
Universal Extractor contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.36 MB (12958636
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UniExtract.exe (978.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (444.50 KB)
- AFPIunpack.exe (552.03 KB)
- Expand.exe (57.89 KB)
- Extractor.exe (492.00 KB)
- E_WISE_W.EXE (37.50 KB)
- helpdeco.exe (231.50 KB)
- i3comp.exe (117.00 KB)
- i5comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- lessmsi.exe (28.50 KB)
- pdfdetach.exe (1.11 MB)
- pdfimages.exe (1.14 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (1.18 MB)
- pea.exe (3.67 MB)
- STIX_D.EXE (46.50 KB)
- xace.exe (359.00 KB)
- zpaq.exe (1.07 MB)
- diec.exe (847.00 KB)
- dark.exe (28.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1249
of Universal Extractor. For more Universal Extractor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Universal Extractor is an application marketed by Copyright (C) Jared Breland. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Universal Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Universal Extractor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Universal Extractor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Universal Extractor". The Universal Extractor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Universal Extractor in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Universal Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Universal Extractor:
- The software company is: http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
- The uninstall string is: mshta
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Universal Extractor.
8. After uninstalling Universal Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Universal Extractor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Universal Extractor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland from your PC, nor are we saying that Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Universal Extractor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-23 23:25:04.253