Universal Extractor is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Universal Extractor from your computerCopyright (C) Jared Breland
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Copyright (C) Jared Breland. Please open http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
if you want to read more on Universal Extractor on Copyright (C) Jared Breland's website. The full command line for uninstalling Universal Extractor is mshta. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 960.00 KB (983040 bytes) on disk and is named UniExtract.exe.
Universal Extractor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.23 MB (13872478
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UniExtract.exe (960.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (308.00 KB)
- arc.exe (82.50 KB)
- arj.exe (264.10 KB)
- AspackDie.exe (13.00 KB)
- AspackDie22.exe (13.00 KB)
- cdirip.exe (16.00 KB)
- clit.exe (96.00 KB)
- cmdTotal.exe (5.50 KB)
- Exe2Aut.exe (49.00 KB)
- exeinfope.exe (1.19 MB)
- Expand.exe (57.89 KB)
- Expander.exe (404.00 KB)
- extractMHT.exe (418.81 KB)
- E_WISE_W.EXE (37.50 KB)
- helpdeco.exe (231.50 KB)
- i3comp.exe (117.00 KB)
- i5comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- i6comp.exe (131.50 KB)
- innounp.exe (618.00 KB)
- IsXunpack.exe (57.00 KB)
- jcabxmsi.exe (48.00 KB)
- kgb_arch_decompress.exe (852.00 KB)
- lessmsi.exe (28.00 KB)
- lzop.exe (128.00 KB)
- MsiX.exe (136.00 KB)
- NBHextract.exe (76.00 KB)
- pea.exe (2.62 MB)
- PEiD.exe (214.00 KB)
- RAIU.EXE (87.50 KB)
- SfxSplit.exe (56.75 KB)
- STIX_D.EXE (46.50 KB)
- tee.exe (16.50 KB)
- trid.exe (104.50 KB)
- UHARC02.EXE (97.11 KB)
- UHARC04.EXE (98.50 KB)
- unarc.exe (325.50 KB)
- unlzx.exe (44.13 KB)
- unshield.exe (113.50 KB)
- UNUHARC06.EXE (206.50 KB)
- unzip.exe (200.00 KB)
- unzoo.exe (45.58 KB)
- upx.exe (1.56 MB)
- uudeview.exe (130.97 KB)
- WUN.exe (49.00 KB)
- xace.exe (359.00 KB)
- zpaq.exe (527.50 KB)
- diec.exe (92.50 KB)
- dark.exe (28.00 KB)
This page is about Universal Extractor version 220.127.116.118
only. Click on the links below for other Universal Extractor versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Universal Extractor from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Universal Extractor
Universal Extractor is a program offered by the software company Copyright (C) Jared Breland. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Universal Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Universal Extractor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Universal Extractor or simply click the Search field and type in "Universal Extractor". If it is installed on your PC the Universal Extractor app will be found automatically. After you select Universal Extractor in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Universal Extractor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Universal Extractor:
- The software company is: http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
- The uninstall string is: mshta
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Universal Extractor.
8. After uninstalling Universal Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Universal Extractor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Universal Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland from your computer, nor are we saying that Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Universal Extractor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-30 11:57:51.077