Universal Extractor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Universal Extractor from your PCCopyright (C) Jared Breland
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Copyright (C) Jared Breland. More details about Universal Extractor can be seen at http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
. The full command line for uninstalling Universal Extractor is mshta. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called E_WISE_W.EXE and occupies 37.50 KB (38400 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Universal Extractor. They occupy 14.10 MB (14781162
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UniExtract.exe (960.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (447.50 KB)
- arc.exe (82.50 KB)
- arj.exe (264.10 KB)
- AspackDie.exe (13.00 KB)
- AspackDie22.exe (13.00 KB)
- cdirip.exe (16.00 KB)
- clit.exe (96.00 KB)
- cmdTotal.exe (5.50 KB)
- Exe2Aut.exe (49.00 KB)
- exeinfope.exe (1.19 MB)
- Expand.exe (57.89 KB)
- Expander.exe (404.00 KB)
- extractMHT.exe (418.81 KB)
- E_WISE_W.EXE (37.50 KB)
- helpdeco.exe (231.50 KB)
- i3comp.exe (117.00 KB)
- i5comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- i6comp.exe (131.50 KB)
- innounp.exe (618.00 KB)
- IsXunpack.exe (57.00 KB)
- jcabxmsi.exe (48.00 KB)
- kgb_arch_decompress.exe (852.00 KB)
- lessmsi.exe (28.00 KB)
- lzop.exe (128.00 KB)
- MsiX.exe (136.00 KB)
- NBHextract.exe (76.00 KB)
- pea.exe (3.34 MB)
- PEiD.exe (214.00 KB)
- RAIU.EXE (87.50 KB)
- SfxSplit.exe (56.75 KB)
- STIX_D.EXE (46.50 KB)
- tee.exe (16.50 KB)
- trid.exe (104.50 KB)
- UHARC04.EXE (98.50 KB)
- unarc.exe (325.50 KB)
- unlzx.exe (44.13 KB)
- unshield.exe (113.50 KB)
- UNUHARC06.EXE (206.50 KB)
- unzip.exe (200.00 KB)
- unzoo.exe (45.58 KB)
- upx.exe (1.56 MB)
- uudeview.exe (130.97 KB)
- WUN.exe (49.00 KB)
- xace.exe (359.00 KB)
- zpaq.exe (642.50 KB)
- diec.exe (92.50 KB)
- dark.exe (28.00 KB)
This web page is about Universal Extractor version 18.104.22.1687
alone. Click on the links below for other Universal Extractor versions:
...click to view all...
Universal Extractor is a program released by the software company Copyright (C) Jared Breland. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Universal Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Universal Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Universal Extractor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Universal Extractor". If it exists on your system the Universal Extractor app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Universal Extractor in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Universal Extractor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Universal Extractor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
- The uninstall string is: mshta
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Universal Extractor.
8. After removing Universal Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Universal Extractor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Universal Extractor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland from your computer, we are not saying that Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Universal Extractor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-21 10:37:42.423