You can find below details on how to remove Universal Extractor for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Universal Extractor from your systemCopyright (C) Jared Breland
. More information about Copyright (C) Jared Breland can be found here
. More information about the software Universal Extractor can be seen at http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
. mshta is the full command line if you want to remove Universal Extractor. E_WISE_W.EXE is the Universal Extractor's main executable file and it takes about 37.50 KB (38400 bytes) on disk.
Universal Extractor contains of the executables below. They take 12.83 MB (13448549
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UniExtract.exe (958.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (433.50 KB)
- arc.exe (82.50 KB)
- arj.exe (264.10 KB)
- AspackDie.exe (13.00 KB)
- AspackDie22.exe (13.00 KB)
- cdirip.exe (16.00 KB)
- clit.exe (96.00 KB)
- cmdTotal.exe (5.50 KB)
- Exe2Aut.exe (49.00 KB)
- Expander.exe (404.00 KB)
- extractMHT.exe (418.81 KB)
- E_WISE_W.EXE (37.50 KB)
- helpdeco.exe (231.50 KB)
- i3comp.exe (117.00 KB)
- i5comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- i6comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- innounp.exe (592.50 KB)
- IsXunpack.exe (57.00 KB)
- jcabxmsi.exe (48.00 KB)
- kgb_arch_decompress.exe (852.00 KB)
- lessmsi.exe (28.00 KB)
- lzop.exe (128.00 KB)
- MsiX.exe (136.00 KB)
- NBHextract.exe (76.00 KB)
- pea.exe (3.26 MB)
- PEiD.exe (214.00 KB)
- RAIU.EXE (87.50 KB)
- SfxSplit.exe (56.75 KB)
- STIX_D.EXE (46.50 KB)
- tee.exe (16.50 KB)
- trid.exe (104.50 KB)
- UHARC04.EXE (98.50 KB)
- unarc.exe (325.50 KB)
- unlzx.exe (44.13 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (324.59 KB)
- UNUHARC06.EXE (206.50 KB)
- unzip.exe (200.00 KB)
- upx.exe (1.56 MB)
- uudeview.exe (130.97 KB)
- WUN.exe (49.00 KB)
- xace.exe (359.00 KB)
- zpaq.exe (642.50 KB)
- diec.exe (92.50 KB)
- dark.exe (28.00 KB)
The current page applies to Universal Extractor version 188.8.131.523
alone. Click on the links below for other Universal Extractor versions:
...click to view all...
Universal Extractor is a program offered by Copyright (C) Jared Breland. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Universal Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Universal Extractor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Universal Extractor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Universal Extractor". If it is installed on your PC the Universal Extractor program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Universal Extractor in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Universal Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Universal Extractor:
- The software company is: http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
- The uninstall string is: mshta
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Universal Extractor.
8. After removing Universal Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Universal Extractor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Universal Extractor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland from your PC, we are not saying that Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Universal Extractor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 13:21:31.000