This info is about Universal Extractor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Universal Extractor from your computerCopyright (C) Jared Breland
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Copyright (C) Jared Breland. You can read more about related to Universal Extractor at http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
. The full command line for uninstalling Universal Extractor is mshta vbscript:execute("If MsgBox(""Вы действительно хотите удалить Universal Extractor и все компоненты программы?"",36,""Деинсталляция Universal Extractor"")=6 Then Set w=CreateObject(""WScript.Shell""):For each d in split(w.RegRead(""HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Universal Extractor\UnCom""),vbCrLf):r=w.Run(d,0,True):Next:close"). Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named UniExtract.exe and it has a size of 955.00 KB (977920 bytes).
Universal Extractor is composed of the following executables which take 12.46 MB (13061917
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UniExtract.exe (955.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (413.50 KB)
- arc.exe (82.50 KB)
- arj.exe (264.10 KB)
- AspackDie.exe (13.00 KB)
- AspackDie22.exe (13.00 KB)
- cdirip.exe (16.00 KB)
- clit.exe (96.00 KB)
- cmdTotal.exe (5.50 KB)
- Expander.exe (404.00 KB)
- extractMHT.exe (418.81 KB)
- E_WISE_W.EXE (37.50 KB)
- helpdeco.exe (231.50 KB)
- i3comp.exe (117.00 KB)
- i5comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- i6comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- innounp.exe (551.50 KB)
- IsXunpack.exe (57.00 KB)
- jcabxmsi.exe (48.00 KB)
- kgb_arch_decompress.exe (852.00 KB)
- lessmsi.exe (28.00 KB)
- lzop.exe (128.00 KB)
- MsiX.exe (136.00 KB)
- NBHextract.exe (76.00 KB)
- pea.exe (3.26 MB)
- PEiD.exe (214.00 KB)
- PEIDSO.exe (17.43 KB)
- RAIU.EXE (87.50 KB)
- SfxSplit.exe (56.75 KB)
- STIX_D.EXE (46.50 KB)
- tee.exe (16.50 KB)
- trid.exe (59.50 KB)
- UHARC04.EXE (98.50 KB)
- unarc.exe (209.00 KB)
- unlzx.exe (44.13 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (324.59 KB)
- UNUHARC06.EXE (206.50 KB)
- unzip.exe (200.00 KB)
- upx.exe (1.56 MB)
- uudeview.exe (130.97 KB)
- WUN.exe (49.00 KB)
- xace.exe (359.00 KB)
- zpaq.exe (642.50 KB)
This info is about Universal Extractor version 22.214.171.1243
only. Click on the links below for other Universal Extractor versions:
...click to view all...
Universal Extractor is an application marketed by Copyright (C) Jared Breland. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Universal Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Universal Extractor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Universal Extractor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Universal Extractor". The Universal Extractor program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Universal Extractor in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Universal Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Universal Extractor:
- The software company is: http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
- The uninstall string is: mshta vbscript:execute("If MsgBox(""Вы действительно хотите удалить Universal Extractor и все компоненты программы?"",36,""Деинсталляция Universal Extractor"")=6 Then Set w=CreateObject(""WScript.Shell""):For each d in split(w.RegRead(""HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Universal Extractor\UnCom""),vbCrLf):r=w.Run(d,0,True):Next:close")
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Universal Extractor.
8. After removing Universal Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Universal Extractor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Universal Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland from your PC, we are not saying that Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Universal Extractor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 07:40:19.697