You can find below detailed information on how to remove Universal Extractor for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Universal Extractor from your systemCopyright (C) Jared Breland
. Open here
where you can find out more on Copyright (C) Jared Breland. More details about Universal Extractor can be found at http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
. mshta vbscript:execute("If MsgBox(""Are you sure you want to remove Universal Extractor from your computer?"",36,""Uninstall Universal Extractor"")=6 Then Set w=CreateObject(""WScript.Shell""):For each d in split(w.RegRead(""HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Universal Extractor\UnCom""),vbCrLf):r=w.Run(d,0,True):Next:close") is the full command line if you want to remove Universal Extractor. UniExtract.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 956.50 KB (979456 bytes) on disk.
Universal Extractor contains of the executables below. They take 11.68 MB (12252189
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UniExtract.exe (956.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (255.50 KB)
- arc.exe (82.50 KB)
- arj.exe (264.10 KB)
- AspackDie.exe (13.00 KB)
- AspackDie22.exe (13.00 KB)
- BOOZ.EXE (14.07 KB)
- cdirip.exe (16.00 KB)
- clit.exe (96.00 KB)
- cmdTotal.exe (5.50 KB)
- Exe2Aut.exe (49.00 KB)
- Expander.exe (404.00 KB)
- extractMHT.exe (418.81 KB)
- E_WISE_W.EXE (37.50 KB)
- helpdeco.exe (231.50 KB)
- i3comp.exe (117.00 KB)
- i5comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- i6comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- innounp.exe (579.50 KB)
- IsXunpack.exe (57.00 KB)
- jcabxmsi.exe (48.00 KB)
- kgb_arch_decompress.exe (852.00 KB)
- lessmsi.exe (28.00 KB)
- lzop.exe (128.00 KB)
- MsiX.exe (136.00 KB)
- NBHextract.exe (76.00 KB)
- pea.exe (2.53 MB)
- PEiD.exe (214.00 KB)
- RAIU.EXE (87.50 KB)
- SfxSplit.exe (56.75 KB)
- STIX_D.EXE (46.50 KB)
- tee.exe (16.50 KB)
- trid.exe (104.50 KB)
- UHARC02.EXE (97.11 KB)
- UHARC04.EXE (98.50 KB)
- unarc.exe (209.00 KB)
- unlzx.exe (44.13 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (304.09 KB)
- UNUHARC06.EXE (206.50 KB)
- unzip.exe (200.00 KB)
- upx.exe (1.56 MB)
- uudeview.exe (130.97 KB)
- WUN.exe (49.00 KB)
- xace.exe (359.00 KB)
- zpaq.exe (527.50 KB)
- dark.exe (28.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.529
of Universal Extractor. Click on the links below for other Universal Extractor versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Universal Extractor we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\「開始」功能表\程式集\Utilities\Universal Extractor.lnk
- C:\Program Files\UniExtract\UniExtract.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Universal Extractor
Universal Extractor is a program marketed by Copyright (C) Jared Breland. Some people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Universal Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Universal Extractor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Universal Extractor or simply click the Search field and type in "Universal Extractor". If it exists on your system the Universal Extractor program will be found automatically. When you click Universal Extractor in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Universal Extractor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Universal Extractor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract
- The uninstall string is: mshta vbscript:execute("If MsgBox(""Are you sure you want to remove Universal Extractor from your computer?"",36,""Uninstall Universal Extractor"")=6 Then Set w=CreateObject(""WScript.Shell""):For each d in split(w.RegRead(""HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Universal Extractor\UnCom""),vbCrLf):r=w.Run(d,0,True):Next:close")
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Universal Extractor.
8. After removing Universal Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Universal Extractor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Universal Extractor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland from your computer, we are not saying that Universal Extractor by Copyright (C) Jared Breland is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Universal Extractor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-19 15:06:31.327