Tweak-SSD is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Tweak-SSD from your systemTotalidea Software
. More information on Totalidea Software can be seen here
. More data about the app Tweak-SSD can be seen at http://www.totalidea.com
. Tweak-SSD is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Tweak-SSD is C:\Windows\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe. Tweak-SSD's primary file takes around 3.10 MB (3254400 bytes) and its name is Tweak-SSD.exe.
Tweak-SSD is composed of the following executables which take 3.10 MB (3254400
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.0
of Tweak-SSD. For other Tweak-SSD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Tweak-SSD from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Tweak-SSD:
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tweak-SSD
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Tweak-SSD.exe
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Tweak-SSD.pdb
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG1.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG1.PNG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG2.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG2.PNG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG3.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG3.PNG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG4.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG4.PNG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tweak-SSD\Tweak-SSD.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Totalidea Software\Tweak-SSD
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Tweak-SSD.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Tweak-SSD.exe.FriendlyAppName
Tweak-SSD is an application by the software company Totalidea Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Tweak-SSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Tweak-SSD from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tweak-SSD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tweak-SSD". The Tweak-SSD application will be found automatically. When you select Tweak-SSD in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Tweak-SSD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tweak-SSD:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.totalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tweak-SSD.
8. After removing Tweak-SSD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tweak-SSD that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tweak-SSD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tweak-SSD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:44:50.733