This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Tweak-SSD for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Tweak-SSD from your systemTotalidea Software
. Open here
for more information on Totalidea Software. Click on http://www.totalidea.com
to get more information about Tweak-SSD on Totalidea Software's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD directory (same installation drive as Windows). Tweak-SSD's entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Tweak-SSD.exe and occupies 3.11 MB (3260544 bytes).
The executables below are part of Tweak-SSD. They take an average of 3.11 MB (3260544
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Tweak-SSD version 1.1.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Tweak-SSD versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Tweak-SSD.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Tweak-SSD from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Tweak-SSD's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tweak-SSD
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Tweak-SSD.exe
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Tweak-SSD.pdb
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG1.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Totalidea Software\Tweak-SSD
Tweak-SSD is an application offered by the software company Totalidea Software. Some users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Tweak-SSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Tweak-SSD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tweak-SSD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tweak-SSD". If it exists on your system the Tweak-SSD application will be found automatically. After you select Tweak-SSD in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Tweak-SSD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tweak-SSD:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.totalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tweak-SSD.
8. After removing Tweak-SSD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tweak-SSD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tweak-SSD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tweak-SSD supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-21 14:47:07.600