This web page is about Tweak-SSD for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Tweak-SSD from your PCTotalidea Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Totalidea Software. Click on http://www.totalidea.com
to get more facts about Tweak-SSD on Totalidea Software's website. Usually the Tweak-SSD program is found in the C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Tweak-SSD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Tweak-SSD.exe is the Tweak-SSD's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.07 MB (3223544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Tweak-SSD. They take 3.07 MB (3223544
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Tweak-SSD version 1.0.30
alone. You can find here a few links to other Tweak-SSD releases:
...click to view all...
Tweak-SSD is an application by the software company Totalidea Software. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Tweak-SSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Tweak-SSD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tweak-SSD or simply click the Search field and type in "Tweak-SSD". If it is installed on your PC the Tweak-SSD app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Tweak-SSD in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tweak-SSD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tweak-SSD:
- The publisher is: http://www.totalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tweak-SSD.
8. After removing Tweak-SSD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tweak-SSD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tweak-SSD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software from your computer, we are not saying that Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tweak-SSD in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-04 11:34:51.560