You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Tweak-SSD for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Tweak-SSD from your PCTotalidea Software
. You can find out more on Totalidea Software or check for application updates here
. More details about Tweak-SSD can be seen at http://www.totalidea.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Tweak-SSD is C:\Windows\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe. Tweak-SSD.exe is the Tweak-SSD's primary executable file and it takes around 3.13 MB (3286008 bytes) on disk.
Tweak-SSD contains of the executables below. They take 3.13 MB (3286008
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Tweak-SSD version 1.0.10
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Tweak-SSD:
...click to view all...
Tweak-SSD is an application by Totalidea Software. Some users choose to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Tweak-SSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Tweak-SSD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tweak-SSD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tweak-SSD". If it is installed on your PC the Tweak-SSD application will be found automatically. After you click Tweak-SSD in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tweak-SSD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tweak-SSD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.totalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tweak-SSD.
8. After uninstalling Tweak-SSD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tweak-SSD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tweak-SSD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tweak-SSD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-14 15:31:39.140