Tweak-SSD is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Tweak-SSD from your computerTotalidea Software
. More info about Totalidea Software can be read here
. Click on http://www.totalidea.com
to get more details about Tweak-SSD on Totalidea Software's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Tweak-SSD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Tweak-SSD.exe and it has a size of 3.10 MB (3252864 bytes).
Tweak-SSD contains of the executables below. They take 3.10 MB (3252864
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Tweak-SSD version 1.2.0
only. Click on the links below for other Tweak-SSD versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Tweak-SSD from your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Tweak-SSD when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tweak-SSD
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Tweak-SSD.exe
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Tweak-SSD.pdb
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG1.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Totalidea Software\Tweak-SSD
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweak-SSD v2\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweak-SSD v2\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweak-SSD v2\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweak-SSD v2\UninstallString
Tweak-SSD is a program released by Totalidea Software. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Tweak-SSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Tweak-SSD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tweak-SSD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tweak-SSD". If it is installed on your PC the Tweak-SSD application will be found very quickly. After you click Tweak-SSD in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Tweak-SSD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tweak-SSD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.totalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tweak-SSD.
8. After uninstalling Tweak-SSD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tweak-SSD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tweak-SSD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software from your PC, we are not saying that Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tweak-SSD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 08:04:16.970