Tweak-SSD is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Tweak-SSD from your systemTotalidea Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Totalidea Software. Please open http://www.totalidea.com
if you want to read more on Tweak-SSD on Totalidea Software's website. Tweak-SSD is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Tweak-SSD is C:\WINDOWS\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Tweak-SSD.exe and its approximative size is 3.09 MB (3242488 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Tweak-SSD. They occupy 3.09 MB (3242488
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Tweak-SSD version 1.0.5
only. Click on the links below for other Tweak-SSD versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove Tweak-SSD from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Tweak-SSD:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tweak-SSD
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Tweak-SSD.exe
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Tweak-SSD.pdb
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG1.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG10.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG2.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG3.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG4.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG4.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG5.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG5.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG6.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG6.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG7.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG7.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG8.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG8.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG9.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tweak-SSD\Tweak-SSD.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall Tweak-SSD.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Totalidea Software\Tweak-SSD
Tweak-SSD is an application by Totalidea Software. Some users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Tweak-SSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Tweak-SSD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tweak-SSD or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tweak-SSD". The Tweak-SSD application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Tweak-SSD in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Tweak-SSD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tweak-SSD:
- The publisher is: http://www.totalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tweak-SSD.
8. After removing Tweak-SSD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tweak-SSD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tweak-SSD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Tweak-SSD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:02:28.350