Tweak-SSD is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Tweak-SSD from your computerTotalidea Software
. More data about Totalidea Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.totalidea.com
to get more facts about Tweak-SSD on Totalidea Software's website. Usually the Tweak-SSD application is found in the C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Windows\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to remove Tweak-SSD. The application's main executable file occupies 3.10 MB (3252864 bytes) on disk and is called Tweak-SSD.exe.
The executables below are part of Tweak-SSD. They take an average of 3.10 MB (3252864
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Tweak-SSD version 1.2.1
only. Click on the links below for other Tweak-SSD versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Tweak-SSD we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Tweak-SSD from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tweak-SSD
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Tweak-SSD.exe
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Tweak-SSD.pdb
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG1.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
Additional values that you should delete:
Tweak-SSD is an application marketed by Totalidea Software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Tweak-SSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Tweak-SSD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tweak-SSD or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tweak-SSD". The Tweak-SSD app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tweak-SSD in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tweak-SSD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tweak-SSD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.totalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD\\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tweak-SSD.
8. After uninstalling Tweak-SSD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tweak-SSD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tweak-SSD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software from your computer, we are not saying that Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tweak-SSD in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-04 13:19:24.087