This web page is about Tweak-SSD for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Tweak-SSD from your computerTotalidea Software
. Further information on Totalidea Software can be seen here
. More data about the app Tweak-SSD can be seen at http://www.totalidea.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Tweak-SSD is C:\Windows\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Tweak-SSD's primary file takes about 6.84 MB (7173624 bytes) and is named Tweak-SSD.exe.
Tweak-SSD contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.84 MB (7173624
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Tweak-SSD version 1.0.2
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Tweak-SSD:
...click to view all...
Tweak-SSD is a program marketed by Totalidea Software. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Tweak-SSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Tweak-SSD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tweak-SSD or simply click the Search field and type in "Tweak-SSD". If it exists on your system the Tweak-SSD program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Tweak-SSD in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tweak-SSD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tweak-SSD:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.totalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Tweak-SSD\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tweak-SSD.
8. After uninstalling Tweak-SSD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tweak-SSD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tweak-SSD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Tweak-SSD by Totalidea Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tweak-SSD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 21:29:10.827