Toolwiz TimeFreeze is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze from your systemToolwiz TimeFreeze Installer
. Further information on Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer can be seen here
. Click on http://www.toolwiz.com/products/toolwiz-time-freeze
to get more data about Toolwiz TimeFreeze on Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz TimeFreeze directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze. ToolwizTimeFreezeGUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.60 MB (1677120 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Toolwiz TimeFreeze. They take 4.92 MB (5160576
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizTimeFreezeGUI.exe (1.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.32 MB)
The current page applies to Toolwiz TimeFreeze version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Toolwiz TimeFreeze:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz TimeFreeze is an application marketed by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Toolwiz TimeFreeze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Toolwiz TimeFreeze or simply activate the Search field and type in "Toolwiz TimeFreeze". The Toolwiz TimeFreeze application will be found very quickly. After you click Toolwiz TimeFreeze in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Toolwiz TimeFreeze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz TimeFreeze:
- The software company is: http://www.toolwiz.com/products/toolwiz-time-freeze
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze.
8. After uninstalling Toolwiz TimeFreeze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz TimeFreeze which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz TimeFreeze with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer from your PC, nor are we saying that Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 02:05:20.173