You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze from your computerToolwiz TimeFreeze Installer
. You can read more on Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Toolwiz TimeFreeze at http://www.Toolwiz.com
. Toolwiz TimeFreeze is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Toolwiz Time Freeze 22.214.171.124 directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Toolwiz TimeFreeze is C:\Program files\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Toolwiz TimeFreeze's primary file takes about 1.62 MB (1702168 bytes) and its name is TimeFreeze.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Toolwiz TimeFreeze. They take 2.89 MB (3030576
bytes) on disk.
- TimeFreeze.exe (1.62 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Toolwiz TimeFreeze. For more Toolwiz TimeFreeze versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz TimeFreeze is an application by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Toolwiz TimeFreeze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Toolwiz TimeFreeze or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz TimeFreeze". The Toolwiz TimeFreeze application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Toolwiz TimeFreeze in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Toolwiz TimeFreeze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toolwiz TimeFreeze:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Toolwiz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program files\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze.
8. After uninstalling Toolwiz TimeFreeze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz TimeFreeze which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Toolwiz TimeFreeze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer from your PC, nor are we saying that Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-25 14:47:22.827