Toolwiz TimeFreeze is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze from your PCToolwiz TimeFreeze Installer
. You can read more on Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer or check for application updates here
. Further information about Toolwiz TimeFreeze can be found at http://www.toolwiz.com/products/toolwiz-time-freeze
. Toolwiz TimeFreeze is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz TimeFreeze folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ToolwizTimeFreezeGUI.exe is the Toolwiz TimeFreeze's primary executable file and it takes around 1.60 MB (1677912 bytes) on disk.
Toolwiz TimeFreeze contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.09 MB (4286296
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizTimeFreezeGUI.exe (1.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Toolwiz TimeFreeze. Click on the links below for other Toolwiz TimeFreeze versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Toolwiz TimeFreeze when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz TimeFreeze
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\ToolwizTimeFreezeGUI.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Toolwiz TimeFreeze
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\ToolwizTimeFreezeGUI.exe
Toolwiz TimeFreeze is a program offered by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer. Some users try to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Toolwiz TimeFreeze from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Toolwiz TimeFreeze or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz TimeFreeze". If it is installed on your PC the Toolwiz TimeFreeze program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Toolwiz TimeFreeze in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Toolwiz TimeFreeze, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toolwiz TimeFreeze:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.toolwiz.com/products/toolwiz-time-freeze
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze.
8. After removing Toolwiz TimeFreeze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Toolwiz TimeFreeze that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz TimeFreeze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer from your computer, we are not saying that Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:57:57.807