Toolwiz TimeFreeze is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze from your systemToolwiz TimeFreeze Installer
. More info about Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer can be seen here
. More info about the app Toolwiz TimeFreeze can be seen at http://www.toolwiz.com/products/toolwiz-time-freeze
. Toolwiz TimeFreeze is frequently installed in the C:\Program files\Toolwiz TimeFreeze directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Toolwiz TimeFreeze's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program files\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE. The program's main executable file occupies 1.65 MB (1726744 bytes) on disk and is called TimeFreeze.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Toolwiz TimeFreeze. They occupy about 2.83 MB (2966064
bytes) on disk.
- TimeFreeze.exe (1.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about Toolwiz TimeFreeze version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Toolwiz TimeFreeze versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz TimeFreeze is a program marketed by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Toolwiz TimeFreeze or simply click the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz TimeFreeze". The Toolwiz TimeFreeze app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Toolwiz TimeFreeze in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Toolwiz TimeFreeze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz TimeFreeze:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.toolwiz.com/products/toolwiz-time-freeze
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program files\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze.
8. After removing Toolwiz TimeFreeze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz TimeFreeze which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Toolwiz TimeFreeze with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer from your PC, we are not saying that Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:19:45.070