This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze from your computerToolwiz TimeFreeze Installer
. More data about Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer can be seen here
. More details about Toolwiz TimeFreeze can be found at http://www.toolwiz.com/products/toolwiz-time-freeze
. Toolwiz TimeFreeze is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz TimeFreeze directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Toolwiz TimeFreeze's primary file takes around 1.60 MB (1673024 bytes) and is named TimeFreeze.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Toolwiz TimeFreeze. They occupy about 4.91 MB (5151872
bytes) on disk.
- TimeFreeze.exe (1.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Toolwiz TimeFreeze. Click on the links below for other Toolwiz TimeFreeze versions:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz TimeFreeze is a program offered by the software company Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Toolwiz TimeFreeze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Toolwiz TimeFreeze or simply click the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz TimeFreeze". The Toolwiz TimeFreeze app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Toolwiz TimeFreeze in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Toolwiz TimeFreeze, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toolwiz TimeFreeze:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.toolwiz.com/products/toolwiz-time-freeze
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze.
8. After removing Toolwiz TimeFreeze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Toolwiz TimeFreeze that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz TimeFreeze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer from your computer, we are not saying that Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 18:10:30.000