This web page contains complete information on how to remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze from your systemToolwiz TimeFreeze Installer
. Go over here
for more info on Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer. More information about the software Toolwiz TimeFreeze can be seen at http://www.toolwiz.com/products/toolwiz-time-freeze
. Toolwiz TimeFreeze is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\Downloads folder, depending on the user's option. Toolwiz TimeFreeze's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program files\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.18 MB (1236760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Toolwiz TimeFreeze. They occupy 1.18 MB (1236760
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Toolwiz TimeFreeze version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Toolwiz TimeFreeze releases:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz TimeFreeze is an application by the software company Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer. Some users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Toolwiz TimeFreeze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Toolwiz TimeFreeze from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Toolwiz TimeFreeze or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz TimeFreeze". If it is installed on your PC the Toolwiz TimeFreeze application will be found automatically. After you click Toolwiz TimeFreeze in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Toolwiz TimeFreeze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toolwiz TimeFreeze:
- The publisher is: http://www.toolwiz.com/products/toolwiz-time-freeze
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program files\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze.
8. After removing Toolwiz TimeFreeze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Toolwiz TimeFreeze that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz TimeFreeze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer from your computer, nor are we saying that Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Toolwiz TimeFreeze in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:07:09.633