Toolwiz TimeFreeze is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze from your PCToolwiz TimeFreeze Installer
. Open here
where you can find out more on Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer. More data about the software Toolwiz TimeFreeze can be found at http://www.toolwiz.com/products/toolwiz-time-freeze
. Usually the Toolwiz TimeFreeze application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Toolwiz TimeFreeze directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.60 MB (1680192 bytes) on disk and is named ToolwizTimeFreezeGUI.exe.
Toolwiz TimeFreeze contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.93 MB (5166720
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizTimeFreezeGUI.exe (1.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.33 MB)
This web page is about Toolwiz TimeFreeze version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Toolwiz TimeFreeze:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz TimeFreeze is an application marketed by the software company Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Toolwiz TimeFreeze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Toolwiz TimeFreeze or simply click the Search field and type in "Toolwiz TimeFreeze". The Toolwiz TimeFreeze application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Toolwiz TimeFreeze in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Toolwiz TimeFreeze, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toolwiz TimeFreeze:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.toolwiz.com/products/toolwiz-time-freeze
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze.
8. After removing Toolwiz TimeFreeze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz TimeFreeze which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz TimeFreeze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer from your PC, we are not saying that Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 17:48:07.700