You can find below details on how to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze from your PCToolwiz TimeFreeze Installer
. Open here
for more details on Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer. You can get more details related to Toolwiz TimeFreeze at http://www.toolwiz.com/products/toolwiz-time-freeze
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Toolwiz TimeFreeze folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze. ToolwizTimeFreezeGUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.60 MB (1680640 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Toolwiz TimeFreeze. They take 4.09 MB (4292096
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizTimeFreezeGUI.exe (1.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.49 MB)
This data is about Toolwiz TimeFreeze version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Toolwiz TimeFreeze versions:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz TimeFreeze is an application by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Toolwiz TimeFreeze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Toolwiz TimeFreeze or simply click the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz TimeFreeze". If it exists on your system the Toolwiz TimeFreeze program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Toolwiz TimeFreeze in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Toolwiz TimeFreeze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz TimeFreeze:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.toolwiz.com/products/toolwiz-time-freeze
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Toolwiz TimeFreeze\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze.
8. After removing Toolwiz TimeFreeze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz TimeFreeze which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz TimeFreeze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer from your computer, we are not saying that Toolwiz TimeFreeze by Toolwiz TimeFreeze Installer is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Toolwiz TimeFreeze in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-07 21:34:47.693