You can find below details on how to uninstall Tomahawk for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Tomahawk from your computerTomahawk-player.org
. Go over here
where you can read more on Tomahawk-player.org. More details about Tomahawk can be found at http://tomahawk-player.org/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Tomahawk is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.47 MB (6781896 bytes) on disk and is called tomahawk.exe.
Tomahawk contains of the executables below. They take 6.86 MB (7195432
bytes) on disk.
- SnoreToast.exe (232.00 KB)
- tomahawk.exe (6.47 MB)
- tomahawk_crash_reporter.exe (70.95 KB)
- uninstall.exe (100.90 KB)
The current page applies to Tomahawk version 0.8.0
only. For other Tomahawk versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Tomahawk is a program by Tomahawk-player.org. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Tomahawk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Tomahawk from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tomahawk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tomahawk". If it is installed on your PC the Tomahawk app will be found very quickly. When you select Tomahawk in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Tomahawk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tomahawk:
- The software company is: http://tomahawk-player.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tomahawk.
8. After removing Tomahawk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tomahawk which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tomahawk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tomahawk in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 22:01:41.307