You can find on this page details on how to remove Tomahawk for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Tomahawk from your PCTomahawk-player.org
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Tomahawk-player.org. Click on http://tomahawk-player.org/
to get more facts about Tomahawk on Tomahawk-player.org's website. Tomahawk is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Tomahawk folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Tomahawk\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tomahawk. tomahawk.exe is the Tomahawk's main executable file and it occupies about 2.10 MB (2204285 bytes) on disk.
Tomahawk contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.80 MB (2938303
bytes) on disk.
- dbus-daemon.exe (631.20 KB)
- tomahawk.exe (2.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (85.61 KB)
This info is about Tomahawk version 0.2.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of Tomahawk:
...click to view all...
Tomahawk is an application by Tomahawk-player.org. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Tomahawk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Tomahawk from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tomahawk or simply click the Search field and type in "Tomahawk". If it exists on your system the Tomahawk application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Tomahawk in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Tomahawk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tomahawk:
- The web site of the application is: http://tomahawk-player.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tomahawk\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tomahawk.
8. After uninstalling Tomahawk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tomahawk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tomahawk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org from your computer, we are not saying that Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tomahawk in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 17:34:58.083