This page contains thorough information on how to remove Tomahawk for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Tomahawk from your PCTomahawk-player.org
. Open here
where you can find out more on Tomahawk-player.org. Click on http://tomahawk-player.org/
to get more info about Tomahawk on Tomahawk-player.org's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Tomahawk folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Tomahawk is "C:\Program Files\Tomahawk\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Tomahawk's main file takes about 2.47 MB (2588672 bytes) and is called tomahawk.exe.
The following executables are contained in Tomahawk. They take 3.85 MB (4037253
bytes) on disk.
- tomahawk.exe (2.47 MB)
- tomahawk_crash_reporter.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (101.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.5.4
of Tomahawk. You can find below info on other application versions of Tomahawk:
...click to view all...
Tomahawk is a program released by the software company Tomahawk-player.org. Some users want to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Tomahawk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Tomahawk with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tomahawk or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tomahawk". If it is installed on your PC the Tomahawk program will be found automatically. When you click Tomahawk in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Tomahawk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tomahawk:
- The publisher is: http://tomahawk-player.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Tomahawk\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tomahawk.
8. After uninstalling Tomahawk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tomahawk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tomahawk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tomahawk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-15 09:38:09.413