Tomahawk is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Tomahawk from your systemTomahawk-player.org
. Further information on Tomahawk-player.org can be found here
. More details about Tomahawk can be seen at http://tomahawk-player.org/
. Tomahawk is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk directory, depending on the user's decision. Tomahawk's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk\Uninstall.exe". Tomahawk's primary file takes about 6.48 MB (6797768 bytes) and is called tomahawk.exe.
The executable files below are part of Tomahawk. They occupy an average of 6.88 MB (7211296
bytes) on disk.
- SnoreToast.exe (232.00 KB)
- tomahawk.exe (6.48 MB)
- tomahawk_crash_reporter.exe (70.95 KB)
- uninstall.exe (100.89 KB)
This page is about Tomahawk version 0.8.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Tomahawk:
...click to view all...
Tomahawk is an application released by the software company Tomahawk-player.org. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Tomahawk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Tomahawk from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tomahawk or simply click the Search field and type in "Tomahawk". If it is installed on your PC the Tomahawk program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Tomahawk in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tomahawk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tomahawk:
- The web site of the program is: http://tomahawk-player.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tomahawk.
8. After removing Tomahawk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tomahawk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tomahawk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org from your computer, we are not saying that Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tomahawk supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-14 05:33:13.000