This page is about Tomahawk for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Tomahawk from your PCTomahawk-player.org
. Check out here
where you can read more on Tomahawk-player.org. More details about Tomahawk can be seen at http://tomahawk-player.org/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Tomahawk is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Tomahawk's main file takes around 2.46 MB (2578897 bytes) and is named tomahawk.exe.
Tomahawk is comprised of the following executables which take 3.51 MB (3679258
bytes) on disk:
- tomahawk.exe (2.46 MB)
- tomahawk_crash_reporter.exe (988.18 KB)
- uninstall.exe (86.39 KB)
This page is about Tomahawk version 0.3.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Tomahawk versions:
...click to view all...
Tomahawk is a program by Tomahawk-player.org. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Tomahawk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Tomahawk from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tomahawk or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tomahawk". The Tomahawk program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tomahawk in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tomahawk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tomahawk:
- The web site of the application is: http://tomahawk-player.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tomahawk.
8. After removing Tomahawk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tomahawk that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tomahawk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org from your computer, we are not saying that Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tomahawk in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-10 21:41:40.303