Tomahawk is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tomahawk from your PCTomahawk-player.org
. Further information on Tomahawk-player.org can be found here
. Click on http://tomahawk-player.org/
to get more info about Tomahawk on Tomahawk-player.org's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Tomahawk is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk\Uninstall.exe". Tomahawk's primary file takes about 5.93 MB (6216704 bytes) and its name is tomahawk.exe.
Tomahawk is composed of the following executables which take 11.23 MB (11778017
bytes) on disk:
- tomahawk.exe (5.93 MB)
- tomahawk_crash_reporter.exe (5.20 MB)
- uninstall.exe (101.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.6.0
of Tomahawk. Click on the links below for other Tomahawk versions:
...click to view all...
Tomahawk is a program by Tomahawk-player.org. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Tomahawk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Tomahawk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tomahawk or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tomahawk". If it exists on your system the Tomahawk app will be found automatically. When you click Tomahawk in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tomahawk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tomahawk:
- The web site of the application is: http://tomahawk-player.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tomahawk.
8. After uninstalling Tomahawk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tomahawk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tomahawk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org from your PC, we are not saying that Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tomahawk supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 10:32:45.437