How to uninstall Tomahawk from your computer
Tomahawk is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Tomahawk-player.org
. Further information on Tomahawk-player.org can be seen here
. You can read more about on Tomahawk at http://tomahawk-player.org/
. Usually the Tomahawk program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk Player folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Tomahawk is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk Player\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.47 MB (2590208 bytes) on disk and is named tomahawk.exe.
Tomahawk is composed of the following executables which take 3.85 MB (4038769
bytes) on disk:
- tomahawk.exe (2.47 MB)
- tomahawk_crash_reporter.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (101.73 KB)
This info is about Tomahawk version 0.5.5
only. You can find below a few links to other Tomahawk versions:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Tomahawk from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Tomahawk is a program offered by Tomahawk-player.org. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Tomahawk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tomahawk or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tomahawk". The Tomahawk application will be found very quickly. When you select Tomahawk in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tomahawk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tomahawk:
- The web site of the program is: http://tomahawk-player.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tomahawk.
8. After uninstalling Tomahawk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tomahawk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tomahawk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Tomahawk:
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org from your computer, we are not saying that Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tomahawk in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-14 14:15:36.590