Tomahawk is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Tomahawk from your computerTomahawk-player.org
. Check out here
for more info on Tomahawk-player.org. Further information about Tomahawk can be seen at http://tomahawk-player.org/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Tomahawk by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. tomahawk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.74 MB (2870294 bytes) on disk.
Tomahawk contains of the executables below. They take 3.98 MB (4169284
bytes) on disk.
- tomahawk.exe (2.74 MB)
- tomahawk_crash_reporter.exe (1.14 MB)
- uninstall.exe (99.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.4.0
of Tomahawk. You can find below info on other releases of Tomahawk:
...click to view all...
Tomahawk is an application offered by the software company Tomahawk-player.org. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Tomahawk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Tomahawk from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tomahawk or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tomahawk". The Tomahawk application will be found very quickly. When you click Tomahawk in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tomahawk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tomahawk:
- The publisher is: http://tomahawk-player.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomahawk\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tomahawk.
8. After uninstalling Tomahawk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tomahawk that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tomahawk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Tomahawk by Tomahawk-player.org is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tomahawk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 22:06:35.307