Throttle is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Throttle from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. Please open http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on Throttle on PGWARE LLC's page. Throttle is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Throttle folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Throttle is "C:\Program Files\Throttle\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled Throttle.exe and its approximative size is 3.77 MB (3954920 bytes).
Throttle contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.99 MB (5234608
bytes) on disk.
- Throttle.exe (3.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of Throttle. You can find below info on other versions of Throttle:
...click to view all...
Throttle is a program by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Throttle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Throttle from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Throttle or simply click the Search field and type in "Throttle". The Throttle app will be found automatically. After you click Throttle in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Throttle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Throttle:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Throttle\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Throttle.
8. After removing Throttle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Throttle that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Throttle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Throttle by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Throttle by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Throttle in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 03:41:04.880