Throttle is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Throttle from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on PGWARE LLC. Further information about Throttle can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Throttle folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Throttle\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Throttle. Throttle's primary file takes around 3.82 MB (4004584 bytes) and is named Throttle.exe.
Throttle installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.03 MB (5275088
bytes) on disk.
- Throttle.exe (3.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of Throttle. For more Throttle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Throttle you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Throttle:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Throttle
- C:\Program Files\Throttle\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Throttle\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Throttle\ReadMe.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Throttle\Throttle.chm
- C:\Program Files\Throttle\Throttle.exe
- C:\Program Files\Throttle\Throttle.log
- C:\Program Files\Throttle\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Throttle\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Throttle\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files\Throttle\uninsimg.dat
Throttle is an application marketed by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Throttle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Throttle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Throttle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Throttle". If it exists on your system the Throttle application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Throttle in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Throttle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Throttle:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Throttle\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Throttle.
8. After removing Throttle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Throttle that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Throttle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Throttle by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Throttle by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Throttle in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 03:32:45.750