This page is about Throttle for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Throttle from your PCPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. You can get more details about Throttle at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Throttle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Throttle.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.02 MB (4219392 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Throttle. They occupy 13.72 MB (14389789
bytes) on disk.
- Throttle.exe (4.02 MB)
- ThrottleRegister.exe (3.63 MB)
- ThrottleUpdate.exe (3.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
This page is about Throttle version 18.104.22.1680
alone. For other Throttle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Throttle is a program offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Throttle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Throttle from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Throttle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Throttle". The Throttle program will be found very quickly. When you click Throttle in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Throttle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Throttle:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Throttle.
8. After uninstalling Throttle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Throttle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Throttle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Throttle by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Throttle by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Throttle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 14:03:16.147