Throttle is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Throttle from your PCPGWARE LLC
. More data about PGWARE LLC can be read here
. You can read more about on Throttle at http://www.pgware.com
. Throttle is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Throttle is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.34 MB (2454656 bytes) on disk and is titled Throttle.exe.
Throttle is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.66 MB (8036888
bytes) on disk:
- Throttle.exe (2.34 MB)
- ThrottleRegister.exe (2.06 MB)
- ThrottleUpdate.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This page is about Throttle version 22.214.171.1244
only. For other Throttle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Throttle you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Throttle when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Installed Programs\Throttle 7 for Windows
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Installed Programs\Throttle 7 for Windows\throttle.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\Throttle.exe
Throttle is a program offered by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Throttle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Throttle from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Throttle or simply click the Search field and type in "Throttle". The Throttle application will be found very quickly. After you click Throttle in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Throttle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Throttle:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Throttle.
8. After removing Throttle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Throttle which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Throttle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Throttle by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Throttle by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Throttle in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-08 19:08:05.767