This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Throttle for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Throttle from your PCPGWARE LLC
. You can read more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on Throttle on PGWARE LLC's website. Usually the Throttle application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Throttle folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Throttle\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Throttle. Throttle's main file takes around 296.50 KB (303616 bytes) and is called Throttle.exe.
The executable files below are part of Throttle. They occupy about 943.93 KB (966589
bytes) on disk.
- Throttle.exe (296.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (647.43 KB)
The current web page applies to Throttle version 126.96.36.1995
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Throttle:
...click to view all...
Throttle is an application marketed by PGWARE LLC. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Throttle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Throttle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Throttle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Throttle". If it exists on your system the Throttle application will be found very quickly. When you select Throttle in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Throttle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Throttle:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Throttle\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Throttle.
8. After removing Throttle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Throttle which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Throttle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Throttle by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Throttle by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Throttle in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 18:23:46.347