This info is about Throttle for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Throttle from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on Throttle on PGWARE LLC's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Throttle folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Throttle is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Throttle\unins000.exe". Throttle.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.77 MB (3954920 bytes) on disk.
Throttle is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.99 MB (5231536
bytes) on disk:
- Throttle.exe (3.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This info is about Throttle version 188.8.131.522
only. Click on the links below for other Throttle versions:
...click to view all...
Throttle is an application marketed by PGWARE LLC. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Throttle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Throttle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Throttle or simply click the Search field and type in "Throttle". If it is installed on your PC the Throttle program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Throttle in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Throttle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Throttle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Throttle\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Throttle.
8. After removing Throttle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Throttle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Throttle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Throttle by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Throttle by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Throttle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-04 19:47:49.537