You can find on this page details on how to remove Throttle for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Throttle from your computerPGWARE LLC
. More information about PGWARE LLC can be read here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more info about Throttle on PGWARE LLC's website. Throttle is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Throttle directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Throttle is "C:\Program Files\Throttle\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Throttle.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.43 MB (3599592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Throttle. They occupy about 4.64 MB (4869072
bytes) on disk.
- Throttle.exe (3.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
This web page is about Throttle version 22.214.171.1241
only. For more Throttle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Throttle is an application offered by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Throttle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Throttle with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Throttle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Throttle". If it is installed on your PC the Throttle program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Throttle in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Throttle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Throttle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Throttle\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Throttle.
8. After uninstalling Throttle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Throttle that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Throttle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Throttle by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Throttle by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Throttle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 11:10:51.413