Throttle is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Throttle from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on PGWARE LLC. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more details about Throttle on PGWARE LLC's website. Usually the Throttle program is placed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Throttle is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.33 MB (2448384 bytes) on disk and is labeled Throttle.exe.
Throttle contains of the executables below. They take 7.68 MB (8048677
bytes) on disk.
- Throttle.exe (2.33 MB)
- ThrottleRegister.exe (2.05 MB)
- ThrottleUpdate.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The current web page applies to Throttle version 188.8.131.526
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Throttle:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Throttle we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle\ReadMe.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle\Throttle.chm
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle\Throttle.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle\ThrottleRegister.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle\ThrottleUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle\uninsimg.dat
Throttle is an application released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Throttle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Throttle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Throttle or simply click the Search field and type in "Throttle". The Throttle app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Throttle in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Throttle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Throttle:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Throttle.
8. After uninstalling Throttle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Throttle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Throttle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Throttle by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Throttle by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Throttle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-14 21:34:35.733