This web page is about Throttle for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Throttle from your systemPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. You can get more details on Throttle at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Throttle. The program's main executable file is titled Throttle.exe and its approximative size is 2.34 MB (2454632 bytes).
Throttle contains of the executables below. They take 7.69 MB (8060451
bytes) on disk.
- Throttle.exe (2.34 MB)
- ThrottleRegister.exe (2.06 MB)
- ThrottleUpdate.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1996
of Throttle. You can find below a few links to other Throttle versions:
...click to view all...
Throttle is a program by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some users want to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Throttle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Throttle from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Throttle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Throttle". The Throttle app will be found very quickly. When you select Throttle in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Throttle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Throttle:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Throttle.
8. After uninstalling Throttle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Throttle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Throttle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Throttle by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Throttle by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Throttle supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 08:43:38.540