You can find on this page details on how to remove Throttle for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Throttle from your computerPGWARE LLC
. More info about PGWARE LLC can be found here
. More data about the software Throttle can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the Throttle program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Throttle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Throttle.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.02 MB (4219392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Throttle. They take an average of 13.72 MB (14389789
bytes) on disk.
- Throttle.exe (4.02 MB)
- ThrottleRegister.exe (3.63 MB)
- ThrottleUpdate.exe (3.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
The current page applies to Throttle version 126.96.36.1990
only. You can find below a few links to other Throttle releases:
...click to view all...
Throttle is an application by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Throttle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Throttle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Throttle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Throttle". If it is installed on your PC the Throttle application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Throttle in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Throttle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Throttle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Throttle.
8. After removing Throttle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Throttle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Throttle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Throttle by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Throttle by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Throttle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 08:51:39.180