This web page contains complete information on how to remove Throttle for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Throttle from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Open here
for more details on PGWARE LLC. Please open http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on Throttle on PGWARE LLC's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Throttle. The application's main executable file is called Throttle.exe and occupies 2.34 MB (2452480 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Throttle. They take about 7.67 MB (8045755
bytes) on disk.
- Throttle.exe (2.34 MB)
- ThrottleRegister.exe (2.05 MB)
- ThrottleUpdate.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current page applies to Throttle version 188.8.131.529
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Throttle:
...click to view all...
Throttle is a program marketed by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Throttle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Throttle from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Throttle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Throttle". If it exists on your system the Throttle app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Throttle in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Throttle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Throttle:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Throttle.
8. After removing Throttle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Throttle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Throttle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Throttle by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Throttle by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Throttle in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 12:07:47.253