The KMPlayer (remove only)
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computerKMP Media co., Ltd
. You can read more on KMP Media co., Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.kmplayer.com
if you want to read more on The KMPlayer (remove only) on KMP Media co., Ltd's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only). The application's main executable file has a size of 7.49 MB (7858240 bytes) on disk and is called KMPlayer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in The KMPlayer (remove only). They take 33.13 MB (34743419
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (7.49 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (124.50 KB)
The current web page applies to The KMPlayer (remove only) version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other The KMPlayer (remove only) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
The KMPlayer (remove only) is an application by KMP Media co., Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". If it exists on your system the The KMPlayer (remove only) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about The KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The KMPlayer (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:08:13.570