The KMPlayer (remove only)
You can find on this page details on how to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computerKMP Media co., Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on KMP Media co., Ltd. You can read more about related to The KMPlayer (remove only) at http://www.kmplayer.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called KMPlayer.exe and it has a size of 7.63 MB (8005184 bytes).
The KMPlayer (remove only) is comprised of the following executables which take 29.92 MB (31370116
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (20.48 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (7.63 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (118.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of The KMPlayer (remove only). For other The KMPlayer (remove only) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer (remove only) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer
- C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\BookMark.DVD
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a program offered by the software company KMP Media co., Ltd. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". The The KMPlayer (remove only) application will be found automatically. When you select The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about The KMPlayer (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The KMPlayer (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After removing The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:46:21.250