The KMPlayer (remove only)
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PCKMP Media co., Ltd
. You can find out more on KMP Media co., Ltd or check for application updates here
. The KMPlayer (remove only) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing The KMPlayer (remove only) is C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. KMPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.52 MB (11034696 bytes) on disk.
The KMPlayer (remove only) is comprised of the following executables which take 38.13 MB (39978865
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- EditHosts.exe (58.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- kmpFileAssociate.exe (514.50 KB)
- kmpFileAssociate_NO.exe (519.06 KB)
- KMPlayer.exe (10.52 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (735.66 KB)
- WizApp.exe (204.00 KB)
- makeAVIS.exe (103.00 KB)
For other The KMPlayer (remove only) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a program offered by the software company KMP Media co., Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". If it exists on your system the The KMPlayer (remove only) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The KMPlayer (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:45:10.283