The KMPlayer (remove only)
You can find below details on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PCKMP Media co., Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on KMP Media co., Ltd. Further information about The KMPlayer (remove only) can be found at http://www.kmplayer.com
. Usually the The KMPlayer (remove only) program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove The KMPlayer (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled KMPlayer.exe and it has a size of 7.50 MB (7862848 bytes).
The KMPlayer (remove only) is composed of the following executables which occupy 33.14 MB (34748027
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (7.50 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (124.50 KB)
The current page applies to The KMPlayer (remove only) version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of The KMPlayer (remove only):
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer (remove only) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\KMPlayer.exe.ApplicationCompany
The KMPlayer (remove only) is an application released by the software company KMP Media co., Ltd. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". If it exists on your system the The KMPlayer (remove only) app will be found automatically. After you select The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding The KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The KMPlayer (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The KMPlayer (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:08:51.590