The KMPlayer (remove only)
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computerKMP Media co., Ltd
. You can read more on KMP Media co., Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.kmpmedia.net
to get more info about The KMPlayer (remove only) on KMP Media co., Ltd's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for The KMPlayer (remove only) is C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named KMPlayer.exe and its approximative size is 7.85 MB (8230016 bytes).
The KMPlayer (remove only) contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.66 MB (10126985
bytes) on disk.
- KMPlayer.exe (7.85 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (102.42 KB)
The current page applies to The KMPlayer (remove only) version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other The KMPlayer (remove only) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a program by KMP Media co., Ltd. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". The The KMPlayer (remove only) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding The KMPlayer (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The KMPlayer (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.kmpmedia.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:54:37.987