The KMPlayer (remove only)
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PCKMP Media co., Ltd
. Additional info about KMP Media co., Ltd can be seen here
. Please open http://www.kmpmedia.net
if you want to read more on The KMPlayer (remove only) on KMP Media co., Ltd's page. Usually the The KMPlayer (remove only) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only) is C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The KMPlayer (remove only)'s main file takes about 7.86 MB (8236672 bytes) and its name is KMPlayer.exe.
The KMPlayer (remove only) is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.66 MB (10133641
bytes) on disk:
- KMPlayer.exe (7.86 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (102.42 KB)
This info is about The KMPlayer (remove only) version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other The KMPlayer (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer (remove only) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer22.214.171.124.00\KMPlayer.exe
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a program by the software company KMP Media co., Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". If it exists on your system the The KMPlayer (remove only) app will be found very quickly. After you select The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about The KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The KMPlayer (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.kmpmedia.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After removing The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:50:56.470